WP Job Manager Customization for ITZ Showtime
Client Background & Requirements
- Our client provides event staffing solutions to event organizers/participators for different types of events like conference events, hospitality events mall promotions etc
- The website to be developed was targeted for two kinds of audiences: People who want to work for events .i.e Job Seekers and people who need staff for their events .i.e. clients.
- For the Job Seekers, our clients wanted to have a functionality by which she can post the latest event jobs on the website and can shortlist candidates for the events.
- For her clients, she wanted us to create a page that will have a staff cost calculator, dress code (of staff) gallery, and a contact form.
How did we provide solution?
To begin with, we chose & customized WP Jobs Manager plugin as it addressed most of the client’s job functionality needs and we customized ‘Salient” theme for this project
Job Widget & Individual Job Listings
- As we chose the WP Jobs Manager plugin, we first created sample listings for the project.
- The client wanted some fields which were not present in WP Job Manager plugin by default, so we added custom fields in the plugin which were Event Code, Event Pay, Event Date & Event Status.
- Once we created custom fields, we customized WP Job Manager’s individual job listing template & Salient theme Page template such that the custom fields values are boldly visible & responsive.
- The custom fields values can be added from the backend for each job listing.
Screenshot : Custom Fields in WP Job Manager plugin
- The client had requested that all the job applications have to be applied for using Whatsapp.
- We used WhatsApp Chat WP Plugin to create ‘Apply using Whatsapp’ buttons.
- We customized this plugin such that it sends the Event Code & some event-related info (which is unique for each event) as a text in WhatsApp message when a job seeker clicks on the ‘Apply using Whatsapp’ button. This helped our client to uniquely identify the job, the Job Seeker is applying for.
- Also, we added this WhatsApp button in the Job Listing Template.
Screenshot : Share on Whatsapp
- We also created image galleries for Dress Code, Recent Events, Clientele, etc.
- We created other pages like – Services, About us, Blog, etc as requested by the client.
What our clients have to say about us
“Woah I took almost a year to find out the right company to design my website, it was very complicated to develop as it had to be totally customized. I came across many agencies but the confidence and commitment Ankit & his team showed up was amazing and they did give their 100 percent and completed the project on deadline and giving us a great service as well. Totally recommended!”Daskhina SawantFounder, ITZ-Showtime