Client Background & Requirements
- Our client is a travel agency located in Mumbai and provides services like custom Tour Packages for Domestic & International holidays, Flight Ticket Booking, Travel Insurance, VISAs, etc.
- The client wanted a website to showcase tours offered by them and give a glimpse of what they cover in general for a tour depending on the destination.
How did we provide solution?
We worked on the project as follows:
- To begin with, we chose & customized the ‘Salient” theme for this project.
- We divided the content given by the client into Domestic Tours (India) & International Tours.
- For the home page, as tour chosen by our client’s customers depend a lot on the season we decided to put a slider to showcase trending tours (depending on the season) which clients can easily change from time to time and created another section that highlights our client’s featured tours.
- For the individual tour page, the client gave us a generic itinerary with major attractions covered in each tour. To make it look interesting, We split the page into two halves. On the left side, we arranged the itinerary in a roadmap-like-points form as per the itinerary execution sequence and on the right side, we added a masonry grid of images of 2 columns which not only opens a lightbox when clicked but also turns into a gallery slideshow. So a visitor doesn’t have to click every image to view it.
- For showcasing all the tours, we suggested creating a mega menu for domestic & international tours.
- Apart from this we created a Services page, About Us page, All Tours page (with filters – Featured, Domestic & International) & Contact Us page.
Screenshot : Dubai Tour Page.