Client Background & Requirements
- Our client is a Virtual Reality Service provider based in Charlotte, NC.
- The client wanted a website to showcase Virtual Reality services offered by them to families, corporates, teenagers, gamers and VR Enthusiasts in general.
How did we provide solution?
We worked on the project as follows:
- To begin with, we chose the DIVI theme for this project.
- For the home page, we have given an overall glimpse of what the company provides, key services, split sections for target audiences, testimonials, benefits, a map with service regions & a Call to Action at the bottom.
- Since our client caters to a wide range of people, we decided to create individual service pages instead of just a boring single generic service page. Each service page caters to a specific type of audience. There are 3 pages in total – Private Party, Corporate Event & VR Escape Rooms.
- We created a blog page & put the old blog posts present in the old site with all the keywords & meta descriptions to avoid losing out on SEO rankings.
- We also created an experiences page that showcases different VR experiences and also a media page to show the latest VR experiences.
- We added an option form for the newsletter which syncs automatically with Mailchimp in the back-end using a Zapier service.