Client Background & Requirements
- Our client is a Virtual Reality Service provider based in Charlotte, NC
- The client wanted a website to showcase Virtual Reality services offered by them to families, corporates, teenagers, gamers and VR Enthusiasts in general.
How did we provide solution?
We worked out on the project as follows:
- To begin with, we chose DIVI theme for this project.
- For home page, we have given an overall glimpse of what company provides, key services, split sections for target audiences, testimonials, benefits, map with service regions & a Call to Action at bottom.
- Since our client caters a wide range of people, we decided to create individual service pages instead of just a boring single generic service page. Each service page caters to a specific type of audience. There are 3 pages in total – Private Party, Corporate Event & VR Escape Rooms
- We created a blog page & put the old blog posts present in the old site with all the keywords & meta description to avoid losing out on SEO rankings.
- We also created an experiences page that showcases different VR experiences and also a media page to show latest VR experiences.
- We added an optin form for newsletter which syncs automatically with Mailchimp in the backend using a Zapier service.