Custom WordPress Plugin Development - Gallery 3 API Integration
We developed a custom WordPress plugin that integrates with Gallery 3 API and shows latest feed on client's website.
Client Background & Requirements
- Our client, a professional photographer based in Copenhagen, Denmark uses Gallery 3 to post his new photos every week.
- The client wanted a solution where his fans/customers can showcase his latest photos on their site and also it should update automatically on weekly basis without any effort.
- Develop a solution that will fetch the images from my client’s Gallery 3 account so his customers can showcase his latest photos on their site with ease.
How did we provide solution?
We worked on the project as follows:
- We developed a custom plugin that will act as a widget to show images from Gallery 3 on the customers’ site.
- The plugin is integrated with Gallery 3 API & makes the API calls using valid credentials to get these images.
- Also provided options page to enter API URL, API Key, choose the number of images to be displayed & the grid fashion.
- This plugin will be installed on fans’/customers’ sites. Every time customer uploads new pictures in a specific folder in Gallery 3, those images will get fetched and will be displayed on fans/customers’ sites.