WordPress Website Development for a Gym Studio
We designed and customized a theme for a popular gym franchise based in US.View Project
Client Background & Requirements
- FLXFit is a Gym franchise is located in multiple locations across the U.S.
- The client wanted a brand new website for selling gym memberships for these locations and virtual gym memberships.
How did we provide solution?
We worked on the project as follows:
- To begin with, we chose the DIVI theme for this project.
- For the home page, we created various sections like a video hero section, highlighting pain points with fitness, plans provided by the gym, steps to be taken by customers, testimonials, and highlighting the gym locations.
- The website had 2 main CTA’s – Get Started and Download our APP. When a visitor will click on ‘Get Started’ a custom popup will open that would allow visitors to choose the gym location – Ohio, Florida, or the online gym. If the visitor clicked on ‘Download the App’, the visitor will be given the option to choose between downloading the Android & IOS app.
- The client uses Mindbody Web App for scheduling classes across multiple gym locations. So, we integrated Mindbody API, so when a visitor clicks on any location, they can see the class schedule for that particular location as configured in Mindbody Web App.
- A visitor can log into the mind-body account and log details to buy memberships from the location page itself.
- We also created other branding pages – FLXFit Live, Testimonials, About Us, Franchise Opportunities, Contact Us, etc.