WordPress Membership Site with Room Booking Functionality for a Coworking Space
We customized WordPress theme, a membership plugin and a room booking plugin to allow customers of our client that runs a coworking space to book the conference rooms and submit their listing in coworkers' directory.View Project
Client Background & Requirements
- Our client runs a coworking space business in multiple locations spread across Mumbai.
- The client wanted to develop a website where they can showcase their multiple coworking spaces.
- Every coworking space will have an image gallery, list of amenities, pricing section, types of plans, map, etc.
- As every coworking space has a conference room, the client wanted an automated solution that will take care of multiple conference room bookings.
- Besides, the client also wanted a Member’s directory on the website which is solely accessible to members of the coworking space.
How did we provide a solution?
To begin with, we chose the ‘Team Booking’ plugin for Room Booking functionality, the ‘Sabai Directory’ plugin for members directory functionality. We customized the ‘Salient’ theme for this project.
Room Booking Functionality
- We configured the ‘Team Booking’ plugin and created booking services for all conference rooms & meeting rooms for multiple locations of the coworking space.
- Since this plugin is integrated with Google Calendar, we specified a slot duration of 30min, so 24 slots of 30min each are made available for booking in the 12 Hrs of working time of coworking space.
- We configured the plugin to send confirmation mail when a booking is done along with a link to cancel the booking.
- The total number of bookings done by the members is tracked in the backend.
Screenshot: Book Meeting Room Functionality
Member’s Directory Functionality
- We configured the ‘Sabai Directory’ plugin so that members can create their business listings on the site.
- The user can enter a company logo, description, business category, website URL, contact info, and other relevant details.
- Once submitted the listing goes for moderation and will go live once approved by the Administrator.
- We customized the ‘Salient’ theme to give the Look and Feel of a premium coworking space.
- We also added a ticketing system so the members can raise tickets for the issues they are facing in their working space.
- We created pages for each location which included the type of workspace available, pricing plans, gallery, Google map and amenities available.
What our clients have to say about us
“SaffireTech is a genuine and highly professional company. They provided us quality work and On-Time Delivery even on short notice. The team is friendly and flexible which is what you want in developing your website. I highly recommended it for people looking for top-notch professional work!”Ankit JoshiCo-Founder, BloomDesk