Are you looking for some ways to grow your WooCommerce store and generate more sales and revenue? If so, you might want to consider using upselling and cross-selling techniques on your website.
Upselling means offering a customer a more expensive or upgraded version of the product they are buying, while Cross-selling means offering a customer a complementary product that goes well with their purchase. For example, if a customer is buying a laptop, upselling would be suggesting a laptop with more features or higher specifications, while cross-selling would be suggesting a laptop bag, a mouse, or a keyboard. Both upselling and cross-selling can help you generate more revenue and improve customer satisfaction.
WooCommerce upsell and cross-sell not only help you boost your revenue but also are a great way to show your customers that you care about them and their needs.
Here are a few Upsell and Cross-sell WooCommerce plugins:
1. Bulk Edit Upsells and Cross-sells for WooCommerce
Bulk Edit Upsells and Cross-sells for WooCommerce allows you to easily set Upsells and Cross-sells for multiple products simultaneously in just one go. You can search for products to set UpSells and Cross-sells based on different criteria such as product name, product category, SKU and tags. You can also search for a specific product if you wish to.
It also lets you quickly copy and paste upsell and cross-sell across different products. This way, you can save a lot of time.
Here are some major advantages of this WooCommerce plugin:
- Varied Search– allows you to search for products using different criteria like product name, product category, SKU and tags
- Copy and Paste– allows you to copy and paste upsells and cross-sells across different products in seconds.
- Supports– works well with different WooCommerce product types- Simple, Variable, Grouped and Downloadable.
Pricing– This is a free plugin.
2. WooCommerce Upsell Popup
With WooCommerce upsell popup, you can increase your sales by showing relevant and attractive offers to your customers. This plugin allows you to create popups that display upsell or cross-sell products whenever a customer adds a product to their cart. You can also decide where to show the popup, such as on the product page, cart page, or checkout page.
Some of its cool features include:
- Non-Intrusive Promotion– The popup will appear on the same page where the customer is surfing, so the customers will not find it meddling.
- Responsive Design– No matter whether the customer is shopping via mobile or laptop, this plugin generates extremely user-friendly popups, keeping your upselling offers intact, due to its responsive design.
- Easy Customization of Popups– This plugin will help you build your upsell popup from scratch with the help of action hooks and filters. We recommend you hire a WooCommerce plugin developer to do it for you.
- Last but not least, Multilingual Compatibility– It is translation-ready, so you can instantly translate this plugin to your local language.
Pricing– This plugin lets you use some of its functionality for free. The premium version offers more features starting from $49.
3. Related products for WooCommerce
The Related products for WooCommerce lets you show related products by category, tags, or choose a custom product to be shown as related product on the cart page. This persuades customers to buy more products thus resulting in an increase in Average Order Value.
Its main features include:
- Custom Feed– You can customize and show particular products as ‘related products’ for each product on the shop
- Exclude Category– Allows you to exclude selected categories from showing up in related products.
- Exclude out of stock– Allows you to exclude out of stock products from showing up in related products.
- Slider Display– It allows you to display the products in a slider style, so your customers can view multiple products by clicking on the slider controls.
Pricing– This is a free plugin.
4. One Click Upsell Funnel for WooCommerce
The One Click Upsell funnel for WooCommerce allows you to create post-purchase upsell and cross-sell offers. It not only lets you add upsell and cross-sell with just one click but also allows you to easily maintain a track report for each sales funnel.
Key features of One Click upsell funnel offers you:
- Unlimited funnel with an unlimited number of offers, where users can create unlimited sales funnels with multiple upsells and cross-sells.
- Reporting Feature– This WooCommerce one click upsell plugin also offers you a reporting feature, where you get a complete report of every single funnel. It includes the number of times the funnel has been created, accepted or rejected offers of a funnel, also users can track their total sales as well as the conversion rates of each funnel.
- Exclusive offer feature– The customers who have subscribed for the mail feature will get an email notification on sales of products based on their recent likes and reviews on any product.
- One Click upsell funnel also provides a cool feature of Sandbox mode, where it allows you to create and test upsell and cross-sell settings on a testing site which is only for admin and not for live customers.
Pricing– This plugin has a free version with basic functionality. The premium version has more features and its pricing starts from $69.
5. Checkout upsell Funnel for WooCommerce
The Checkout upsell funnel for WooCommerce comes with a plethora of features that lets you create popups for Upsells and Cross-sells. It also allows you to set a countdown timer for sales and discounts on the products. Besides, this WooCommerce upsell plugin also offers a complete report of all items sold through their upsells and cross-sells widgets.
Some of its features includes:
- Using the Upsell funnel, you can add the products you wish to upsell on the cart. Thus allowing your customers to add products easily to cart and saving them from checking out multiple times.
- Pop-up– The order suggestion pop-up will appear on the checkout page when a customer clicks on the place order button.
- Countdown timer– This plugin also offers a feature to add a countdown timer, so that customers can view how long the offer is valid or when the sale will start.
Pricing– This plugin offers some free features. You can get more features with the premium version that starts from $30.
Upselling and Cross-selling not only help you increase your sales but also help you increase your average order value. Every plugin offers unique features which allow you to boost your sales and take your revenue to the next level. Experimenting with different plugins will help you understand what works best for your needs and lead to the success of your store.